Patients of Dr. Duane will continue to contact her directly to schedule their care.
Patients of Dr. Haden, Dr. Shivone, Dr. Delaney, and for nurse visits please continue to use the appointment scheduling via the websites or here:
Urgent issues will be dealt with via telemedicine as much as possible (text, phone, video chat, portal messages). If you believe you may have contracted COVID-19 we have a new screening questionnaire specifically for that on the Spruce app and here on the portal. Diagnostic testing is becoming more readily accessible, so inquire with your doctor to arrange this.
This is a good time to review routine germ precautions, to protect yourself from all infections, not just the COVID-19 virus. Also note that most acute infections are viral also, and therefore cannot be treated with antibiotics.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, mouth, or face in general. COVID-19 and most other respiratory infections are usually caught by touching a contaminated finger to your own nose or mouth. You put the virus right where it needs to be to make you sick.
- Wash your hands often, but especially before eating. Or use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your cough/sneeze fully with your sleeve or a cupped hand, directing your breath to the ground and away from people. Clean your hands after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Do not share food or drinks.
- If you are sick, stay home. Do not go to work, school, social gatherings or houses of worship until you feel better.
We at MMMed and PURE Primary Care wanted to let you know we are monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak closely, and adapting our recommendations to you with guidance from our local health departments and the CDC, as the situation evolves.
In the face of confusing online information, here are some reliable resources to review for prevention and what to do if you believe you have COVID-19.
As always, we are here to care for you, so let us know if you have any questions.
Reset your password
If you have forgotten your password you can use the form below to issue yourself a reset link. For security purposes, we also ask you to provide some identifying information.